IMPORTANT NEWS RE: COVID-19
Though times are uncertain, we remain committed to helping protect our employees, customers, and partners. Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation, but we have taken steps to help ensure we continue to provide the high level of service our customers expect.
To keep our business operating safely during this time of disruption, we have:
- Required most employees in our Peoria, New York, and Kansas City offices to work remotely and are providing equipment, technology, and other support to help ensure their ability to work effectively from their homes.
- Increased our digital security monitoring with the help of our partner, Pearl Technology, to ensure our remote systems remain stable and safe.
- Provided additional cleaning and disinfecting of our offices so we are ready when employees can return to our office buildings.
We're Here to Help
While we may be working differently, rest assured we will continue to meet your business needs.
- All of our business departments will continue to be available Monday–Friday during our normal business hours.
- Current customers can still access our 24/7 self-service portal, including online bill pay options, and take advantage of automated call back features in the event you may encounter wait times on the phone.
- If your policy is up for renewal or you have a quote or coverage in progress, these services will continue as normal.
- In the event you have a claim during this time, it will be evaluated based on the provisions of your insurance policy as normal.
Helping protect people is at the heart of what we do. And now, more than ever, our world needs protection. We are committed to doing our part to ensure we all weather this storm.
Fill out the form below to talk with a Pearl Insurance representative.