Your career's best defense.
You help protect your clients. Let us help protect you. Our Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance provides financial support if an alleged error or omission results in a lawsuit. So you can spend more time doing the work you love and less time worrying about the impact of potential claims.
Get a Quote
Protecting your career is just a few short steps away.
Through our network of preferred carrier partners, we can offer you extensive coverage benefits including, but not limited to, those listed below.
The scope of coverage benefits varies depending on location and may not be available in all states. But we will work to provide you with the best coverage available.
- Attorneys employed as government affairs advisors or lobbyists, as well as title agents (subject to underwriting)
- Lost earnings up to $500 per day (max $15,000 per insured/$30,000 aggregate) to help cover earnings lost while attending a trial, hearing, arbitration proceeding, or mediation
- Allegations of personal injury, including damaging someone's character, violating someone's rights, or invading someone's personal space
- Limits up to $10 million for qualified insureds*
- If a claim arises, an experienced panel counsel composed of state and regional law firms will defend you
- No hammer clause—we'll never settle a claim without your consent. And if you disagree with a settlement recommendation and decide to go to court, we'll still help cover your litigation costs
- Free extended reporting period in the event of death, disability, or retirement
- Innocent insureds won't lose coverage if another lawyer at the firm commits a wrongful act
Want even more? Add these optional coverages to your policy for comprehensive protection:
- Claims expenses outside the limits: Ensures the cost of defending your case will not reduce the policy limits available to pay court-awarded damages
- First dollar defense: Relieves you from any legal defense costs
*Additional amounts available through quota share and excess policies
Fill out the form below to talk with a Pearl Insurance representative.