LOVE WHAT YOU DO
You may have a clear vision of your desired career path, or you may not. Either way, we can help. We're focused on paving the road to success and giving you the tools you need to build a career you love.
Looking for perks? We have you covered there, too.
Dress for Your Day
You do your best work when you're comfortable. So, you decide: jeans or slacks?
If you refer a friend who is hired for a full-time position, you're eligible to receive a referral reward.
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Our salaries are based on industry, skillset, and experience, so you're compensated fairly. Plus, we offer a range of employee benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance.
We'll reimburse full-time employees a portion of the cost for tuition, books, and lab fees. So you can continue advancing in your career.
Employee Assistance Program
We know our employees have a life outside of work. And sometimes, personal matters can affect your performance or health. That's why we provide employees with the resources needed to feel secure at home and work, from counseling services to assessments.
Retirement Savings Plan (401K)
We match 75% of the first 4% you contribute to your 401K.
Paid Time Off (including holidays!)
Spend the day with your family or travel across the country. Whatever you decide, we'll pay for your time off. Because, let's be real, we all need a break.
Volunteer Time Off
You'll receive paid time off to give back to the community. So take your pick, and volunteer at a not-for-profit of your choice.
Who says work can't be fun? Between regular cookouts and holiday parties, we have the "fun thing" down.
Forget paying gym membership dues. Employees have access to our Pearl gym, which is within walking distance from our headquarters in Peoria Heights. And if you work in one of our remote office locations, don't worry—we'll help cover a portion of your gym costs.
Personal Fitness Trainers
For a minimal fee, you can take a variety of classes from our certified fitness trainer. Plus, we occasionally offer on-site fitness programs with certified trainers from other gyms.
Modern Work Space
We've remodeled several of our office locations and are continuing to make updates across our company. We know working in a fresh and creative environment makes all the difference.
In the Community
Our employees are hard at work making a real difference in our community. Pearl Insurance has always seen the importance in giving back, and we encourage our employees to do the same with their company-provided volunteer time off.
See how our employees have been going above and beyond, playing their part in the community. We couldn't be prouder!
Matt Miller - Marketing
Brooke Bayler - Service Center
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
Welcome to Peoria Heights
Tucked away in the buzzing, quaint village of Peoria Heights, Pearl Insurance is surrounded by charming shops and restaurants. The distinct red water tower (complete with three observation decks!) is prominently displayed across the street, with walking trails nearby.
Decompress from a stressful day by strolling down the block to soak in the beauties of Grandview Drive. Take a brisk walk to Leaves 'n Beans for your morning cup of Joe. Or enjoy some delicious, non-traditional tacos from Cayenne. Whatever you decide to do with your break, you'll never run out of options.
Kansas City, Kansas
Things to do:
- History buff? Take a journey through the war that still impacts our world today at the nationally recognized World War I Museum.
- If you love architecture and entertainment, Union Station is the place for you. This 100-year-old building is a hub for culture and events.
- From boutiques to outlets, there are a variety of shopping hotspots. But the Country Club Plaza is particularly known for its blend of fashion houses and local favorites.
- Who doesn't love good barbecue? As the birthplace of dry-rubbed barbecue sauce, there's no shortage of delicious barbecue joints in Kansas City (over 100!).
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art is a place for people to gather and contemplate visual arts. With free admission, everyone can enjoy the manmade beauties of humankind.
Albany, New York
Things to do:
- Take a tour through the awe-inspiring State Capitol building, which is listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
- The Egg Performing Arts Center isn't just an egg-shaped sculpture. It's a building known for housing large productions or smaller events. Admire from afar or venture inside!
- Have a picnic or go on a bike ride through the 84 acres of beautiful land known as Washington Park. A perfect way to spend the day for the outdoorsman.
- Located down the street from Washington Park, Lark Street is home to antique shops, art galleries, bars, coffee houses, restaurants, and shops. So take a break from shopping, and enjoy a cold beverage or a bite to eat.
- The USS Slater sits on the Hudson River as the last Destroyer Escort that is still afloat in the country today. Walk the same hallways as the sailors who defended the naval task forces from submarine and air attacks.
Fill out the form below to talk with a Pearl Insurance representative.