Mississippi Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Agent-Owned Residential Property: No waiting period applies!
- Lockbox coverage to full policy limits (all types of lockboxes are covered; no deductible applies to this benefit)
- 50% deductible reduction for claims resolved within one year (limit $5,000 per policy period; applies to defense and damages)
- Subpoena Assistance: No-cost legal assistance—$30,000 per policy period—for when you are not party to the claim.
- Public Relations Advisory Services provide up to $15,000 in coverage per qualifying event (limit $50,000 per policy period)
- Automatic Fair Housing Discrimination sub-limit of $250,000 that provides defense and damages (up to $1,000,000 available)
- $15,000 included for Regulatory Complaints with a $30,000 aggregate per policy period
- Network & Privacy: Protection if private client information is lost or stolen—a $25,000 sub-limit built into the policy!
- Not-for-Profit D&O: Directors & Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance protection for not-for-profit activities—exclusive to Pearl Insurance!
- Open House Property Damage Coverage Option: Up to full policy limits.
- Environmental Failure to Advise up to full policy limits (includes pollutants, asbestos, lead, and radon)
- Consent to Settle
- Attorney Selection by the Insurance Company or by the Insured with written consent
- Innocent Partner Protection included for fraud and late reporting
- Personal Injury
- And so many more policy benefits—
The above features are limited to the following states: AL AZ AR CA CT DE DC FL GA IL IN KS ME MD MA MI MN MO MT NV NH NJ NC OH OK OR PA SC TX UT VT VA WA WV WI
5 Riskiest Practices in Real Estate Today
Paul Espinosa of Pearl Insurance shares the five riskiest practices in real estate today.
Click a link below to jump to that tip in the video!
- Agent Owned Property
- Dual Agency
- Disclosure & Documentation
- Distressed Properties
- REALTORS® Not Being REALTORS®
Taken from GRRA Realtor Report in March of 2011.
- Get regularly updated risk management tools and services.
Assess and manage your potential risks and liabilities through monthly Risk Managers, quarterly Risk Management Newsletters, and articles addressing current real estate profession topics.
- Learn valuable techniques from our Risk Management Webinar.
Throughout the course of this 40-minute session, you will learn to identify the risks and challenges that arise in a typical "day in the life" of a real estate professional and receive guidance on how to implement important and effective risk management techniques in your career. You'll also hear about real-life claim situations and get valuable tips on how to prevent them from happening to you.
- Get risk control advice regularly.
In our "Your Guide to Real Estate Errors & Omissions" blog, we share recent trends and news in real estate as well as risk management tips to help you avoid lawsuits. We also give you tips, trends, claims details, and up-to-the-minute information about the real estate industry on our Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest pages (check out our social media icons below!).
Errors & Omissions coverage is underwritten by the XL Group (through Greenwich Insurance Company and Indian Harbor Insurance Company). This website is not a contract. Please consult the insurance policy for actual description of term coverages, amounts, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. Coverages may differ or may not be available in all states. Please contact Pearl Insurance for details.