A RE/MAX Approved Supplier
of Errors and
Provided exclusively for RE/MAX® Affiliates, our E&O coverage already protects thousands of RE/MAX® agents across the country.
ENHANCED CYBER SUITE PROTECTION:
Don't conduct business without it!
Get a Quote
Protecting your career is just a few short steps away.
Pearl's national Errors & Omissions (E&O) Program is one of the most comprehensive in the market today, underwritten by AXA XL, a leading insurer rated "A+ (Superior)" by A.M. Best.
All RE/MAX® members are eligible to receive a special premium credit. Plus, if 15% of your firm's agents earn professional designations, you will be eligible for additional credits on your premium.
Plus, qualify for zero out-of-pocket expenses on claims filed up to one year after closing if you sell a home with a purchased (or waived) warranty from America's Preferred Home Warranty, Inc., a RE/MAX® Approved Supplier. Learn More
KEY E&O PLAN FEATURES
- Now offering coverage for cyber/network and privacy claims only available to XL policyholders
- Environmental coverage inclusive of "failure to advise"
- Mold coverage with limits beginning at $100,000
- Coverage for the sale of agent-owned properties
- Deductible reduction provided for defense and damages when claims are closed in not more than 12 months
- Open House and lockbox property damage coverage up to full policy limits
- Fair housing discrimination coverage for both damages and defense
Contact an E&O insurance specialist at 855.465.0200 today!
Looking for additional coverage? Add these endorsements to your policy for comprehensive protection.Coverage for:
- Contingent bodily injury and property damage for all real estate services
- Contingent bodily injury and property damage for property management services
- Construction/Development coverage
- Cyber Security Liability with enhanced protection for cyber extortion, regulatory fines and penalties, extended income recovery, misdirected payment fraud, identity theft, and more
We continue to work with Pearl because of the exceptional services, cost of policies, and the longtime relationship we have built with the people that work at Pearl.
- Carol, RE/MAX Classic Policyholder for 17+ years
Speak with a trusted advisor
Whether you have 1 agent or 100, our experts are qualified to assist you.
Just fill out the contact form below, and we'll get in touch at a time that's convenient for you.
Thank you! An insurance expert will contact you soon to discuss your insurance needs and answer all your questions.
P.S. If you currently have coverage, it's a good idea to pull your policy or your renewal application, so we can help you compare policies more easily.
Fill out the form below to talk with a Pearl Insurance representative.