For those less-than-perfect moments.
No one's perfect. And if we're honest, mistakes probably happen more often than we'd like to admit. But don't sweat it. Just make sure you're protected when they do with Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance from Pearl Insurance.
Get a Quote
Protecting your career is just a few short steps away.
Welcome Michigan REALTORS®
Contracts only go so far to protect real estate professionals from potential lawsuits. And often, clients don't hesitate to take legal action if services don't meet their expectations. When you're working in the real estate industry, you need protection against the professional risks you face every day.
That's why obtaining E&O insurance that is tailored to your needs and budget is essential to running a successful business. In recent years, your chances of being sued have dramatically risen whether you are just starting out or you're a seasoned professional. At some point, all REALTORS® experience a lawsuit. Even if your name is cleared, E&O insurance will help you recover the time and money your business will lose while in court.
Sponsored by Michigan REALTORS®
Pearl Insurance provides coverage throughout Michigan including Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, and more. Don't be unprepared when facing a lawsuit. Contact us today to get a quote!
COVERAGE FOR: Michigan
- Agent-owned residential property transactions
- Subpoena assistance (no-cost legal assistance)
- Lockbox and open house coverage to full policy limits
- Mold coverage with limits beginning at $100,000
- Public relations advisory services
- Fair housing discrimination claims
- Environmental "Failure to Advise" coverage
- We provide nationally recognized risk management materials, seminars, and state-specific hotlines
- If your claim is resolved within one year, we'll reduce your deductible by 50%
Are you operating smart, or are you a risky business? Find practical management tips to reduce your risk of professional liability claims. Visit E&O Risk Management Video Library
Looking for additional coverage? Add these endorsements to your policy for comprehensive protection.Coverage for:
- Contingent bodily injury and property damage for all real estate services
- Contingent bodily injury and property damage for property management services
- Construction/Development coverage
- Cyber Liability
New Business Application
Fillable PDF document for new clients who would like to place their E&O Insurance with Pearl Insurance.
Returning clients who would like to continue their E&O Insurance with Pearl Insurance.
XL Claim Form
To file a claim, download this form and fax it to 1.866.817.9009.
Ownership Interest Supplemental Application
Supplemental coverage for firms that list/sell properties that are developed or constructed by a separate business entity owned by the firm, any of its agents, or an immediate family member.
Business Brokerage Supplemental Application
Supplemental coverage for the sale of business opportunities.
Other Real Estate Services Supplemental Application
Supplemental coverage for other real estate services covered under the main policy such as real estate appraisals, real estate auctioning, mortgage brokerage, and property management.
Fill out the form below to talk with a Pearl Insurance representative.