E&O Cyber Suite Endorsement
43% of all cyberattacks target small businesses1
Cyberthieves check every point of entry. They can open any window or walk through the back door. The worst part? You typically aren't aware until it's too late.
Computers, networks and electronic data are essential to how real estate agents do business. Reliance on digital tools brings serious cyber risks, like hacking and data breaches. Real estate agents are particularly enticing targets for cyber thieves because they maintain personally identifying information about their customers.
One cyberthief shouldn't be allowed to threaten all the time and hard work you've spent building your real estate career. But if your clients' sensitive data is compromised, you can face serious liability claims. Not to mention, a mere 14% of small businesses rate their ability to deal with cyber risks, attacks, and vulnerabilities as "highly effective."1
Now more than ever, getting comprehensive cyber protection in place is critical.
Our E&O Cyber Suite helps your firm recover and respond to cyberattacks. We have nine available coverages to help real estate agents affected by data breaches and cyberattacks.
Cyber Suite Includes:
- Data Compromise Response Expense Coverage provides the resources to respond to a breach of personal information.
- Computer Attack Coverage helps you respond to a computer attack.
- Cyber Extortion Coverage is designed to respond to an extortion threat.
- Misdirected Payment Fraud provides reimbursement for the amount fraudulently obtained from the insured because of a wrongful transfer event.
- Computer Fraud Coverage provides reimbursement for the amount fraudulently obtained from the insured because of a computer fraud event.
- Data Compromise Liability Coverage is designed to provide defense and settlements in the event of a suit related to a breach of personal information.
- Network Security Liability Coverage is designed to provide defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit alleging that a system security failure on the part of the insured caused damage to a third party.
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage is designed to provide defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit alleging that the insured infringed on a copyright or trademark, defamed a person or organization, or violated a personâ€™s right to privacy.
- Identity Recovery Coverage helps provide owners of the insured business with case management service and financial resources to recover control of their identities after an identity theft.
Keep your real estate firm standing tall in the aftermath of a cyberattack.
To apply for the Pearl E&O Cyber Endorsements, you need to secure E&O coverage from Pearl Insurance. You can add these cyber endorsements during the binding process.
Cybercriminals can penetrate 93% of company networks.2
What are the benefits of Cyber Suite?
- Cyber Suite is comprehensive coverage with multiple layers of insurance defense against the complex, ever-evolving cyber risks that real estate agents face every day.
- Coverage helps insureds respond to Payment Card Industry (PCI) Fines and Penalties, Misdirected Payment Fraud, and Computer Fraud.
- Insureds have access to experts who can help with recovering from cyber extortion and data breaches.
- Claims are managed by experienced and dedicated cyber claim specialists with industry knowledge.
Cyber Suite comes with access to eRiskHub®, a risk management portal designed to help real estate agents prepare and respond effectively to data breach and cyberattacks.
Key features of the eRiskHub® portal include:
- An incident response plan roadmap
- Online training modules
- Risk management tools to manage data breaches
- A directory for external resources
- Current articles from industry resources
- Best practices and white papers
Limits of Liability and Deductibles
Cyber Suite is subject to an aggregate limit. Limit options range from $50,000 up to $1,000,000. Sublimits for certain coverages also may apply.
Cyber Suite deductibles range from $1,000 up to $10,000 per occurrence, depending on limit option selected.
We're Here to Help
Your clients count on you to keep them protected from today's risks and challenges. You can depend on us to keep them up to date with contemporary coverage and services and keep you a step ahead of the competition.
Contact Chad Wenzelspratt today for more information about Cyber Suite.email@example.com
30 Surprising Small Business Cyber Security Statistics (2021). Fundera by NerdWallet, fundera.com, Web. 16 December 2020.
Alarming Cyber Statistics for Mid-Year 2022 That You Need To Know. Forbes, forbes.com. Web. 3 June 2022.
©2020 The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company. All rights reserved. This page is intended for information purposes only and does not modify or invalidate any of the provisions, exclusions, terms or conditions of the policy and endorsements. For specific terms and conditions, please refer to the coverage form.
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through three business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, and T.H.E. Insurance Company. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions. Information accurate as of November 2020.
AXA, the AXA and XL logos are trademarks of AXA SA or its affiliates. ©2020.
Fill out the form below to talk with a Pearl Insurance representative.