Protecting your career from everyday mistakes.
One slip up is all it'd take for an unhappy client to take you to court. But you don't have to be the victim. Professional liability insurance will help protect your business from the long list of losses a lawsuit can cause. So stop looking over your shoulder—we have your back!
Get a Quote
Protecting your career is just a few short steps away.
Coverage Benefits for Wisconsin
- Up to $5,000 in coverage for employee theft or destruction of money, property, or securities (like tokens or tickets)
- Up to $600 per day to help cover earnings lost while attending a trial, hearing, or arbitration proceeding
- Expenses you've incurred while responding to reputation-damaging information shared in print or online, including on social media
- Up to $5,000 for fees you paid to help prevent, investigate, or recover the loss of confidential data stored electronically
- You can take advantage of our exclusive equity plus endorsement*, which incudes coverage for moonlighting for tax preparation services
- We'll never settle a claim without your consent, and if you disagree with a settlement recommendation and decide to go to court, we'll still help cover your litigation costs
- Under certain conditions, we'll reduce or completely waive the deductible applicable to your specific claim
Policy terms and conditions may apply.
*Equity Plus Endorsement is only available in TX or WI for equity partners who are members of the TSCPA or WICPA.
Fill out the form below to talk with a Pearl Insurance representative.